Lauren and I have been spending a lot of time by ourselves lately. Jason has been out of town for work. He spent most of last week in Spokane and this week he's in Portland. I'm pretty jealous that he gets to go all over, while I have to stay home. However, I get to be with Lauren.
I try to entertain her each day, but usually she ends up crying because she falls and hits her head on anything and everything somehow, or she slams her fingers in drawers. Whatever the case, she does have fun too with blocks, books, stuffed animals, etc. She loves music and dances to all songs. She loves putting things on her head, so that is what she is doing here.+996.jpg)
Lauren loves to look at books. This book is one of her favorites right now, a Berenstain Bears book, "Old Hat, New Hat." She will hand it to me all day wanting me to read it to her.

Today we got out of the house. We went down to the Columbia River, which has a great path to walk on. It was quite cold and cloudy.

We had a great view of the blue bridge that crosses from Pasco over to Kennewick.
That's Kennewick just across the river. There is a huge park on that side. Jason went fishing out on the Columbia this summer, but didn't catch anything. Many types of fish can be caught out there: salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, etc.

2 comments:
I have been waiting! Darling pics of the little Lauren. So glad she turned out cute! Kidding. Glad to see you are out and about. Cold and cloudy here too. Love you
Hey Catherine!!!!!!!!
Of course you can put me on your blog. I have talked to Deedra a few times. She lives about 30 minutes from me. They actually almost bought a house in our ward, but it didn't work out, so they went to the house they have now. I don't hear from Karen, and Deedra didn't have any contact info for her either. What's your email address? This is so cool. I am way excited!!
Post a Comment