+213.jpg)
+211.jpg)
Here are some things I caught Lauren doing today. First, she still loves looking at books. Second, she loves looking at herself in the mirror (How vain! ha ha) I often hear her talking and laughing when I'm in another room, so when I go to find her she is usually at this mirror talking and laughing with herself. She is a character!
13 comments:
She's not vain - she's beautiful! Funny girl. Those are great pictures.
That is such a crack up. I loved it. Congrats on capturing the moment - now scrapbook it!
Looks like you've got her started early on doing the collage!! :) And the legacy lives on!! :)
Lauren is so sweet and Mattie adores her so. She is discovering herself and I love it. You can tell she loves and gets a kick out of herself. Way to go mom. She has self confidence already.
Jan Barron
Haha, I had to laugh at Tirzah's comment! When will she learn the beaver face? She is so cute! She is at such a fun age. Wish I could meet the cute little thing. You guys should come visit! Our house will be done in July or August!!
Thats really funny. I remember when my brother had a big mirror
I looked at myself and I had a twin. Good thoughts. I like your blog. Visit mine.
Bye bye.
I'm thrilled you have a blog. I love the pics of Lauren looking in the mirror, so cute.
I'm so glad you guys came over yesterday, that was fun to have the girls here.
I'm excited to add you to my favorite blogs! I love getting to know people better through their blogs. Cute Lauren!
Britton likes to look at himself too. It is so cute to watch babies explore the world. Give me a visit in blogging world. lizzyashandkenken.blogspot.com
Sooooo cute. She must know how adorable she is!
That is SO cute!
how cute! I snuck on your page from Jan's. :) Fun stuff! Marinda will love to see your blog. She thinks your fantastic! She can't wait until she is 12 in July to start babysitting all the cute babies in the ward.
Looks like she needs a brother or sister to play with so she wont have to play with herself! Tee Hee - WHAT A CUTIE! Love ya, Aunt Karen
Post a Comment