Monday, March 24, 2008

Egg Hunt to Goose Egg



It was a great Easter weekend for us. Jason's mom and sister, Elaine, came up to visit. Plus, we were able to get together with a bunch of Jason's family that are already up in this area. It was so nice to be around all of them. The pictures above are of Lauren participating in a fun egg hunt, thanks to Uncle Randy and Aunt Joleen. Also, a picture of Aunt Elaine and Lauren.

To end our great Easter weekend, Lauren had to go out with a bang! She slipped and went head first into the door frame at our place. Thus, the goose egg on her head.

8 comments:

Aunt B said...

All I can say is ouch!! That is one serious goose egg...I'm sure it is even prettier now.

I'm bummed that I didn't get to come play this last weekend, but am excited to see you in a couple of weeks. Give Lauren hugs and kisses for me.

Megan Zurcher said...

Whoa! That is a big bump. Briton's little girl, Caroline, put her hand in a rose bush during her Easter egg hunt.

Julie said...

Holy egg hunt! You didn't have to push Lauren into the door frame to give her a permanent egg on her head! Dude, she's still smiling, she must be one tough little humpty dumpty! So cute.

Shaley said...

What the? Who the? Why the? Where's the fire?

Fullmer Family said...

Poor Baby!! I guess there is one plus side to CJ being a lazy little slug so far!! :)

Fullmer Family said...

What the?

Lauren said...

Allie thinks that because your daughter's name is Lauren that its me when I was a baby. She say baby mommy has a big owie! She's right about one thing - that's a big owie!
I'm glad to have a blog too. It's more fun than I thought... and easier than sending pictures through email. And way easier to keep in touch! Thanks for showing me the way of the blog! :)

Cody and Jen said...

I can't believe how big that goose egg is. How does it look now? You have got to post a picture of it a week later. It looks like you all had a fun time.