+157.jpg)
It is the cutest thing to see Lauren go down a slide. She gets so excited! We'll sit her down at the top. She'll immediately lean forward on her own, and down she'll go. Today her shoes kept getting caught on the side of the slide causing her to go out of control a bit. The first picture sums that all up perfectly. It may have frightened her a little, but she loves to slide anyway.
7 comments:
I can't believe how big she is. Looks like she is a real dare devil!
Wow I love that first picture!!! She is so cute. It looks like you guys are also excited for warm weather. We have gone to the park with the kids the past couple days. It's great. I love warm weather!!!
I want to slide with Lauren - you need to move closer!!! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing! Auntie Karen
I'm so glad you have a blog. I just discovered it and am so excited to have another blog to read!
Hey there,
It's fun to discover the things your kids love. There is nothing more fun than that! She is cute, and who wouldn't love to slide with that fun looking slide. You must live by a great park!
She's so cute! It's good to see you guys (your blog anyway). Hope all is well. Any new developments on law school?
Again with you two and the PARK!! Sheesh!! Just kidding, you know I'm just jealous! That picture is SO DANG CUTE! I need to try CJ on the slide - of course if it's metal he'll probably freeze to it, but on the plus side, if it's still icy maybe he'll slide better! :) So cute!! I wish I could see her in person (you too)!!
Post a Comment