Saturday, May 17, 2008

This Little Piggy

Here is a short video of Lauren and what she has learned to do recently.



10 comments:

Jan said...

That was so so cute. Good job Lauren. I can't believe how much she can already say. That was fun to watch Catherine. Thanks. It put a smile on my grouch face. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. She is growing and getting smarter. She must be a lot of fun. You have a great day with your baby Lauren.
Bye bye.

jeanne said...

This is your mom. Love the new look and especially love to see Lauren. Just want to kiss those little cheeks. She could hardly wait until it was time to say her part.

Sharr said...

ha ha!! too cute! :o)

rip said...

How adorable! That was so sweet.

Fullmer Family said...

That is SO cute!! I love her little voice!! It's nice to hear yours too! :)

Aunt B said...

I have watched this tons already and I still laugh hard each time. Lauren is tooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I feel a little guilty that all your relatives haven't had this treat in person, like me. Lauren needs to teach Britton a thing or two about pronunciation.

Elizabeth said...

She is growing up so fast. She and Britton make a cute couple. She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
blog4ever!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

LOVE IT!