Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trapper Creek




Third trip to Oakley in a month and a half...why not? Jason has had business meetings in Twin Falls this week, so Lauren and I came along to Oakley.
We've been hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa H. all week. Today we (including Lauren's stuffed animal named Doggie) went up Trapper Creek to see if the choke cherries were ready to be picked, but we didn't quite make it because of a flat tire. It is always fun to make a trip up to the hills around Oakley. Before heading back home, we sat in the shade and had a picnic.
I don't think we'll make it to Oakley again for a while, so it has been a treat to come so often.

11 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm so happy for you- that you got to visit Oakley so much! Trapper Creek looks beautiful but not as thrilling as the airplane I'm sure! Little Lauren is just a pretty as ever!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Why not--vacation is what summer is about! We miss you guys so much and I live for your blog posts. The pic of Lauren leaning on your shoulder soo cute! Miss ya. Have a great month of August!

MOLLY said...

These pics make me wanna walk down the road singing wilson philips.

Jodi said...

Cute pictures!! Love her stuffed dog's name. Bennett's stuffed dog is named Puppy. :) Davis is looking over my shoulder and said is that Jason Brown? Their baby is so funny. And then he recognized "Say it aint so" by Weezer. That's our family's favorite CD right now. Love it!

Anonymous said...

That looks so much fun. BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!!!!!!! Who took them? Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had a lot aof fn!
blog4ever!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love how much you guys get to see and do. Believe me it's a lot easier packing up one little girl than 5.

Deborama said...

I bet your family is loving all the visits!

Megan Zurcher said...

I was just commenting on Anne's blog saying that I saw your mom this weekend at Molly's baby shower. It was really fun to see her!

Cody and Jen said...

That is so great that you got to go home so much. You are looking so good Catherine and Lauren is getting so big and cuter everytime I see a new picture.

Anonymous said...

Go enter my giveaway.
Bye bye.♥☺♥