We got a great deal, but we have a lot of work to do to make it feel like home. The yard is a disaster, but that's the part we can hardly wait to work on. We are so excited to have a backyard where Lauren can run around and play. This will be our first house!
+727.jpg)
We went over to the house today to get our picture by the sold sign. We are looking right into the sun...hence my squinting eyes and Lauren's bowed head.
18 comments:
Congrats to you home owners. But the question is WHERE IS IT???
I am really happy for you guys. Let us know what we can do to help. And, it was great seeing you yesterday. I haven't seen you in weeks. :)
Hooray!!!! And we are so excited/jealous--please take before/after pics of the yard- we want to see you put those yard skills to use! We are so happy for you.
Congrats on that. I really want to see some pictures of it, when you are all moved in. How exciting for you guys.
Like my mom said WHERE IS THIS HOUSE?!?!?!? Wondering about that.
Well have fun in your new cozy home. Really happy for you.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I'm so excited for you guys. When do you get to move in? I drive by often to see if it looks like you're "in" yet...
Catherine,
Hey there girl. I haven't seen you forever. This is Gena(Severe) I ran across your blog from Kaydee's. Hope you dont mind. I am excited to see you got a home. That is awesome. Now all the fun begins. Your little girl is a doll. I al glad to see you are doing well. Congrats again.
Where? When? so exciting!
That is so, so cool.
I remember you once said that you like mowing lawns and yard work, you'll whip it into shape in no time.
Congratulaions!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled you're staying in the ward. (it is still that house right?)
How fun will that be? I am sure it will be lots of works but so rewarding in the end!!
Thanks for the nice things you said on my blog. It definitely looks like you have some serious work to do in that yard. Good luck!
Hey there! Congratulations! Where is your house? Does this mean you are going to stay put for a while?When do you move in? I haven't talked to you forever!!! What else is new?
Awesome! I bet you can't wait to put your yard skills to the test! Congrats. Can't wait to see a picture of your new home!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO little missy!!! how exciting for you!! this is our first home too, and i can't tell you how good it felt to not have to move again this last may! lol.... i hope you have a lot of fun doing your yard, it's so fun to see it all coming together! i can't wait to hear about your gardening efforts now lol... how did your patio ones turn out??
i've been meaning to tell you that i ran into karen's brother in law at ricky's grandpa's funeral (random i know) but i was wondering if you had ever gotten a hold of her or not?
when will you get to move in?? you need to post some pics of the home so i can feel like i got to go on a tour lol :o)
How exciting! I hope you're still in the neighborhood. Can I help at all? Maybe steal Lauren for a while so you can pack in peace? (if that's possible)
Congrats you are going to have to take pics when you are in it!
WOW! That's GREAT! You'll have so much fun fixing it up! add me to your family http://21browntown.blogspot.com/ Thanks! Karen
SWEEET!!! That's awesome Thurn! Next, a picture of the actual house. :)
ps - when were you going to tell me about the other "Tirza" in your life?!?! And I thought we were friends! :) Cheater!
Lucky! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment