For the Christmas holiday we went down to Caldwell, Idaho, and stayed with Jason's parents. We had such a good time with everyone there. The year 2008 was a great one for us. We ended it in several exciting ways. First, Jason's sister Elaine got married. Second, Lauren wore her hair in pigtails. Third, we went on a fun train ride. And fourth, Jason and I were the champs of the family bowling tournament. These events are described in more detail below.
4 comments:
Can you believe that another great year has come to an end. I think I am going to make a new years resolution to be interested in men and not women! Just kidding.
That is so funny, the bowling! FuN! :) Love your pics! Happy NEW year!
Bowling champs eh? Congrats! We finally have internet so you'd better start keeping in touch! I love to see you with your family, miss you!
I love how you list Lauren wearing ponytails in your final days of 2008. :)
Post a Comment