Jason's parents came to town for the weekend to see Jason get set apart as the Elder's Quorom president. While they were here, they took us all out for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Here are a few pictures of the gang:
(Clockwise): Lauren's noggin, Grandma Brown, Grandpa Brown, Joleen, Randy, Degen, Ann, Mira, the back of Martin's head, and Jason.
After dinner we went over to Degen and Ann's house for dessert and to play the Wii. Lauren loves spending time with her cousin's, Martin and Mira. I think Lauren prefers to stay with them than with her own parents! She was having fun with these drums too. What a fantastic weekend!
9 comments:
Happy 6th Anniversary love birds.
Happy Anniversary you guys!!! That is awesome! I love the picture of Lauren! What a cute face!!
I am loving Lauren's Pigtails! Adorable-and her expression in the top pic is priceless. Happy Anniversary and good luck JASON on that calling. Fun, fun,. . .
Happy Anniversary! Looks like a good time!
Happy Anniversary! I can't beleive it's been 6 years since your wedding. it does not seem that long ago that we drove to oakley i think that was the last time i was there. lauren reminds me so much of the pics of us i have in my photo album grandma made. she is adorable!!
I love that first picture of your family. You look really good Catherine! I can't believe you've been married for that long. I was a Freshman at BYU when you got married. Time flies. Happy Anniversary!
Happy 6th anniversary!! I love your family picture - Lauren is making such a cute face!
She is sooooo cute! I run into your sis at the games - someday I will get to come and see you and your house! Happy Anniversay!
Awesome family!
Post a Comment