Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shall We Dance?

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

8 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Wow! You guys are great dancers! :)

Sheri said...

You guys are amazing! So talented! :)

akidd said...

As your visiting teacher, I feel obligated to express my disappointment in your immodest outfit ;)

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Katherine--you are so limber! What a bod!! ha, ha still laughing

Jodi said...

I love these!! They're hilarious!! You guys are so cute!

Sharr said...

ha ha! boy did the 70's miss out by not having you two to shake it on the dance floor! lol.... this is one of those videos that your kids will cherish forever... you just can't make up home videos like this! lol.... can't wait to see what other talents you've been keeping from us lol...

Julie said...

Wow! You two have moves I've never seen! That's funny!

Kaydee said...

Hey Cab Kellyrae wants to know if you can really move like that? Oh and by the way we love your arm bracelet!