On jet skis...
And more...+524.jpg)
One went biking...
Others played on the playground equipment...+504.jpg)
+506.jpg)
+507.jpg)
Many watched morning cartoons...
Another chose to work...
Two ran a 1 mile race... One finished and the other one wearing the yellow shorts stopped halfway. Good thing the route goes right by our house because that is where we ended and jumped on the trampoline instead.+519.jpg)
All went to the parade...
Until next year...
+526.jpg)
7 comments:
Adorable post!
I love the muscle girl picture!!
It looks like lots of fun. Family's the best and so is Idaho. I miss it and celebrating the 24th like they do!!!
Catherine!!! You and your family look so great! I just got off the phone with my mom and she said she ran into you. So jealous. She said you are doing well and love living up there. Love ya and can't wait to see you. I don't know when but sometime in the future
Oh, the 24th celebration!! Those are good times! and jet skis? ah, just like the pioneers of old did it! Just kidding. That looks like fun! And Lauren, come on, you need to be tough like your Auntie and finish the race. Come on!! :) Ha ha. Just kidding. You guys are CUTE!
Your mile run made me miss our walks--shucks!!! Miss you and wish I would have had more time in Washington to come hang out--the time went TOO fast!
you guys should come to chris' wedding in october! that would be so fun. i think joni will be here too!
you need to post more so i don't have to leave two comments on the same post;) hee hee, but remember when that was us in the morning at your parents recovering from a sleepless scared night from steph's posters shaped like a knife or dog or something?!
Post a Comment