Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Picking

Last weekend we...




...went pumpkin picking down in Caldwell at Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house. We had plenty to pick from. Lauren loved riding in the wagon. Jason loved driving the tractor. What did I love? I guess I was just there for the ride. Thanks for the good time G and G Brown!!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Looks like fun! Weekend getaways are the best!!

akidd said...

These are wonderful fall pictures! Seriously, you should frame a couple of them and put them up in your house. I especially like the one of you and Lauren in the wagon. You guys do such great things for her. You're a great mom! Don't ever think otherwise! Those kinds of experiences help her build vocabulary and form new schema. And they're fun too!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

such cute pics of the family. is it getting cold there yet? we are FREEZING. ok,anything after florida is freezing.

MOLLY said...

a few new posts since i last looked. yay!!! lauren is so darling. can't believe she's 2!!! looks like lots of fall fun!!

Jodi said...

So cute! I love picking out the best pumpkin...or just riding in the trailer. :)