Sunday, January 24, 2010

Month of January

Is it possible that Spring will be here in a month and a half? From the first day it turned cold last Fall, I have been anxious for Springtime to come around. Now that it is somewhat insight I am overly impatient! I am so ready to play outside, to work in the yard, to plant a garden, to bask in the sun, etc., etc., etc. There is only so much I can handle of indoor things; although, they can be fun...but, bring on the warm weather!



4 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

I can't wait for Spring either...If only mine was only a month and a half away...you brat!
I am so excited for the warmth and sunshine to come. Finally. :)
Please tell me Lauren is wearing her awesome basketball shorts with her striped shirt in that picture! She has great taste!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

i feel the same way. it really doesn't help that I'm moving somewhere that probably won't get warm until May. darn!

Unknown said...

I like spring, but think it would be fun to have one more snowfall and go sledding. If we go to tollgate to sled we'll call you! Sorry, it's Nicki:) I didn't sign my son out.

Julie said...

I agree! We have that very same pink scooter thing that my kids have been dying to take outside and ride! Spring can't get here soon enough! I want to put in my grass! I want to play outside too. We've been trying to go on walks in the afternoons but warm weather would sure be nice!!!