No, this picture isn't from our yard, unfortunately. I got this picture off Wikipedia. I have a great passion for yard work. This is what I am looking forward to more than anything--flowers. I have been talking about Spring a lot lately. You'll either hear about Lauren or Spring. My blog is so boring! Well, it isn't to me because it is about things I absolutely love, but probably for those of you reading it.
I thought I'd finally post a few pictures of the improvements we made on our yard last year. It has been so much fun working out there. I'm excited to continue doing more this year. I only have a couple of pictures for now.
The first picture is part of our backyard.
Before:
After:

The second picture is of the side of our house.
Before:
After:

We aren't done yet!
9 comments:
It looks awesome! And I can guarantee those edges are trimmed to perfection. You crack me up--can I hire you to fix my lawn when we finally decide to settle down somewhere and get a house?
I am glad that someone else like yard work too! I love working in my yard, and GREAT improvements on your yard it looks 100 times better! I love before and after pictures.
holy moley batman!!!! That is magazine perfection! Awesome! But I'm not surprised! Way to go hales!!!
your blog is so not boring, especially to the people who love YOU! can't believe lauren is riding a bike!!! she is going to love that great yard this year, i agree, spring can't come fast enough!!!
"Spring this", "Spring that!" All the time...
Ha ha, I'm just kidding. I CANNOT wait until you post pictures of your tulips coming up...I'm not being sarcastic, I truly want to see them! And I LOVE your Oakley stone.
So, bring on the Springtime updates!! :)
ps - I always love your blog.
What a delight--love to see before and afters! (especially when one loses weight! alas!) Dan would be proud and Steph too. Can't believe the difference in the four pictures. Also loved the pics of darling Lauren in the other blogs.
Love, Jeanne
You are seriously amazing but then we always knew that! I'm really looking forward to getting my yard in this spring!!! Won't you come help me??
Wow! Those pictures are awesome! Lauren is so stinken cute, I saw her little head bobbing down the hall on Sunday and her curls were bouncing, I wanted to squish her! SO CUTE!
That looks so great! I want to have a picnic with you in your backyard!
Post a Comment