I am having a proud mom moment. Lauren wrote her name by herself tonight. I didn't tell her what to write or how to write it. We have zero treats in our house, so for her reward she received some sprinkles, which she has clutched in her hand. Way to go Lauren!
You're serious about the no sugar thing aren't you:) I can't believe she wrote her name. That's awesome!Cody can recognize letters and loves to try, but all he's ever written is a t and that's not even in his name, lol.
6 comments:
I left a message, but it didn't accept, so I'll try again. Wow, one smart little Sunbeam! One proud Grandma too! What a darling smiley face. Love, J
Wow! That is so awesome!! I love how she did E. So cute!! :)
smartie pants! what a cutie. good work Mom and how do you not have ANY candy in your house--EASTER?
You're serious about the no sugar thing aren't you:) I can't believe she wrote her name. That's awesome!Cody can recognize letters and loves to try, but all he's ever written is a t and that's not even in his name, lol.
Britton is impressed. He just leaned over my shoulder and was in awe.
Good job Lauren.
That is AWESOME! :) Go Lauren...little smarty pants like her mom!
Post a Comment