We took this picture, after which I realized the silverware drawer was open and the package of knives were on the counter. We can't have that in our picture, so Jason took several more pictures with all of that fixed. Little did I know that something else was in this first picture...
Lauren's party consisted of "pin the tail on the donkey."
I played with the girls and came the closest. I outsmarted them all! (Or maybe it is because I cheated by feeling the outside of the poster.)
Then, they decorated sugar cookies that were shaped like butterflies, a crown, and a princess shoe.
Finally, Lauren opened her presents.
Lauren loves all of her friends. She could play with them all day and all night. Thanks to all the girls who could come.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lauren! Where has the time gone? Looks like she had fun!
Post a Comment