Here is our bruised ballerina. Over Thanksgiving Lauren was running in Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house, when she tripped and hit the side of her face on the leg of a stool.
I'll be glad when it is gone completely because I am so tired of the stares we get out in public.
This past weekend Lauren was able to go and dance on the stage where the Nutcracker is taking place. They were given wands and danced to three songs. Her teacher, Melissa, is the one dressed in street clothes. In the Spring she'll get to perform in a recital.
I can't see an end in sight of her ballet days. This could turn into a lifetime thing. I am happy that she has found something that she loves to do.
2 comments:
oh she is so sweet in her ballet costume and in her cowgirl costume. she is SO cute!!
Catherine! I'm so glad that you commented on my post. I think about you guys sometimes and wonder what you're up too. I'm glad to hear that number two is on its way!! Try and post some pictures when he comes!
Post a Comment