Friday, October 19, 2012

Change

We have been having some really nice days, so I took some pictures of Lauren and Blake outside. I'm afraid the wind has been blowing today and that means only one thing: the weather is changing. I'm going to miss the warm days.
The weather isn't the only thing that is changing. Lauren will be turning 6 years old on Sunday and Blake is almost the same weight as Lauren. Just kidding. However, he is a big boy! They are both changing so much.





These pictures are random and from our trip to Oakley in August. I've been meaning to put these on because they are hilarious. Where is Lauren? haha. I used to ride where Lauren is when I was younger. This was my mom's bike. We all had a good laugh.


1 comment:

Carmen Clarke said...

How the heck did I not know you had another baby?! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! We need to catch up sooo badly! My email is carmenjenks@gmail.com. You need to check out my blog! Keep in touch somehow since you're not on FB anymore! Love yaaaa! Here's my link:

http://hernewlifeincanada.blogspot.ca/