I have gotten a little behind on my blogging. A few weeks ago Lauren and I went down to Idaho to spend some time with family. We stayed with my parents for a week and had a great time; although, the weather was horrible most days. On our way back to Pasco, Lauren and I got to stay with Stephanie in Boise, and spend some time with Brenda and Elaine as well. We went to some parks and out to eat. Lauren enjoys being around all her aunts because she is always the center of attention.
+253.jpg)
Aunt Stephanie and Lauren at the park.

Aunt Brenda and Lauren making fish faces.
9 comments:
Those fish faces are cute. I like your new background. Your baby is so cute in the pictures. I made a new post so visit my blog so you can see it. Have a great day.
Bye bye.
Looks like a fun getaway. I love the fish faces too. Lauren is so cute. She is really growing to Catherine. Being an Aunt is so much fun. You just get to play and not worry about how the kids turn out. So much less pressure.
Take Care.
Aunts ROCK!!!!!!! It was a fun weekend for sure
Hmmmm. I'm an aunt too. Interesting. Just joking. Love you.
CUTE! I will teach her a few things over mothers day! See ya soon!
I heard a little about your trip, I'm glad that I get to see the pics now. I absolutely love watching Britton and Lauren together, they are just so little and cute.
Love the fishy faces.
So when is Lauren going to visit her COOLEST Aunt?? Hopefully someday!! :) (It's me, by-the-way!) FACE to Steph and Anne!! :)
What a cute little fish face! What up?
Post a Comment