Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Times

We had a nice relaxing time in Oakley. My entire family was there for the week, except for one of my brothers. We spent much of the time out in the backyard where there were plenty of things to keep the children entertained.

There was the hammock... (Lauren and Addison)


(Lauren, Mitchell, Payton, and Addison)

The Skipbo games...
(Grandma and Mitchell)

And, the trampoline...
(Addison, Olivia, Larissa, Jared, Payton, and Dallin)

(Lauren)

The following pictures are of the day we left. It is always hard to leave Oakley after having a good time with family. Oakley is a quiet, peaceful place. I love going home. (Jason, Lauren, and Grandpa)
(Jason, Lauren, and I)

15 comments:

Jodi said...

Great pictures of your trip with your family. I can't believe how green the grass is. Beautiful!

Jan said...

Darling pictures Catherine. I love the one of your little family on the rock. Really cute.

Deborama said...

Family reunions are soooo much fun! We have one more this summer and I can't wait!

jeanne said...

So happy you love to come home. We had a great time too. The grandchildren are so fun to watch, but they grow up too fast. Wish we had a swing and a swimming pool (wishful thinking!)and the old zinger! However, we still had oodles of fun. Love, Mom

Sharr said...

catherine! you are so beautiful! :o) how fun to get to spend a week with (almost) your whole family! like i said before--i love oakley--i have such fun memories of it! and how nice that you were there when the temple open house was going on! we're so excited to get the gilbert temple built here! it'll be about 20 minutes from our home! we can't wait!

Kaydee said...

Hello CAB!! Anne gave us your blog address. So Amylee and I were checking out your cute blog. She says you are coming to Oakley on Thursday, we should all hang out and do something. We are blog beginners and want to know how you made your template with the cute background.

Debie Spurgeon said...

A quiet, peaceful place sounds like heaven.
How about a game of Skip Bo sometime? I love that game.

Megan Zurcher said...

Good old Skip Bo . . .

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Ahhh Skipbo! That reminds me of Grandma Zurcher. The first time I met her she challenged me to a game of skipbo! I'm sorry I still have that CD with all the recipes on it. I keep forgetting to mail it off I will try and remember next time I go out!

Lauren said...

Hey! The picture rock! I remember you telling me about that. That's too cute! And I love Addison's pose in the last trampoline picture - what a babe! I'm glad you got to go have fun with your family :)

Unknown said...

Hi Cab, it's Lib (Severe) I found your blog site on KD's, and was checking it out. You have very adorable family, and you look awesome. Hope all is well.

Fullmer Family said...

Oh, I love Oakley too!! Your parents look so cute! I love the picture of Lauren on the tramp. She's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Cute pictures. Glad the kids had some stuff to do. Sometimes little kids can get board and cry and all that stuff they do.

I like your new background and your music. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Julie said...

Oakley is a fun place! I loved coming to visit you there. Your family is so cute! I can't wait for my mom and dad to come home so everyone will come visit! Cousins are the best!

The family trunk said...

Hey I remeber you.I am matties friend Emma. That visted with mattie. do you want to become friends? Well I do so come to my blog.
Bye 4 now!♥☺