It has been a month since my last post. I can't believe that much time has gone by, but life has been busy, busy, busy. The day to move into our house finally came. We have been in our house for 9 days now and we're loving it. We've been cleaning nonstop, or I should say, I've been cleaning nonstop! It's starting to feel more like home. Not only have we been busy, but sick as well. We've had many visitors the last two weeks also. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures while they were all here. Jason's mom, dad, and sisters, Brenda and Elaine, came up one weekend. Then, my mom, dad, and sister Stephanie came the next weekend. We love having visitors and hope to have more soon!
The only pictures that were taken both weekends are the ones below of Lauren and Aunt Brenda on the way back from visiting Grandma Savage and the Hebdon's in Mattawa. Lauren is Little Miss Thing with her sunglasses and phone. I will post pictures of our house soon.
3 comments:
glad you are back--I was starting to wonder what had happened to you! Can't wait to see pics of the house. Any luck in converting MeDynn to blogging?
I was wondering where you'd been too! Glad you got all moved in to the house. Can't wait to see pictures! I love the pictures of Lauren.
I'm thrilled you are in your new home and settling in. Just in time for the busy time of year. You will definately have more visitors now you have a home.
Post a Comment