Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauren!

This was the last relaxing, quiet moment of my life... Then, this little girl came along...


Two years have already gone by. It has been years of great joy, plus, wrinkles and gray hairs. Lauren has always been a good, happy girl. We have been truly blessed. I could brag about her all day. She was born at 5:38 A.M. on the 21st of October. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. I will never forget that day. I hope Lauren always knows how much we love her and how grateful we are to have her in our family!
(We'll be having a small party for her on Saturday, so we'll have more pictures then.)

11 comments:

Jodi said...

She is just soooo cute! All a Lauren should be. ;) Happy Birthday Lauren - hope you're spoiled!

Charmayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

We all benefit from her being in this world. Happy Birthday cutie pie.

Charmayne said...

Great blog! It is so good to hear from you. Lauren is so cute and congrats on the house. We bought a fixer upper 7 yrs ago and we still are working on it. But, your family looks great!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Little Lauren! Crazy she's two!!!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Happy Birthday my dear Lauren! Oh, I wish I was there to celebrate with you--she is getting more and more grown-up everyday!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love her little newborn picture. Could her cheeks be any more perfect.
Happy Birthday Lauren. Britton is almost there too.
She's such a delight.

Anne said...

Baby Lauren - Happy Birthday! I have to admit when I first saw your picture on the blog - before I began to read - my heart stopped. "Mom didn't tell me Cab was in the hospital...what the?" Thank goodness you are all happy and healthy! We love you - anne, addison, payton

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe she is already two!!!!!
blog4ever

♪Kenley♪

Fullmer Family said...

No wonder she always wakes up so early!! She was born early!! See, CJ doesn't wake up (well didn't until lately!!) - until 10am or so and he was born at 10:05am. I tell you this so you can make sure your next kid is born a little later than 5am!! :)

Sheri said...

I loved the picture of you before she was born with the oxygen mask! So funny. She is cute and had the best birthday! Thanks for coming over it was great to see ya!