Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Mishap and the Reaction

This video was taken when Lauren was 7-8 months old. It was unplanned I might add.

The other day I showed Lauren this video. She wanted to watch it over and over again. I can't believe how hard she was laughing. This next video is her reaction after watching it about 10 times...

9 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Hey, at least we know she can laugh at herself--quite a girl!

Lauren said...

Ha ha! It is funny!

Young Family said...

That is so cute. Savannah LOVES watching videos of herself. So funny!

Fullmer Family said...

Laughing at someone who falls down!! Just like her mom!! Next is pointing and laughing! Just kiddin'. :) This is so cute!!

Joe and Liz said...

Hi Catherine....I found your blog on Kristin's. Anyways how are you? Who knows if you even still remember me from the good old days at CEU? That was forever ago!!

Your little girl is so cute! I have a blog too if you want to check it out.

Joe and Liz said...

Hey Catherine...I added you to my blog list if that's okay

Deborama said...

That is soooo funny! Her laugh is so cute! I LOVE the butterfly costume!

Aunt B said...

I love hearing her laugh...it makes me laugh. I can't wait to see you guys soon.

Diana said...

Hey again Hales! What a cute little girl! I love those cupcakes! They look like a lot of work but so stinkin' cute!! Lucky little girl to have you for a mom! Cute cute!!