Tuesday, December 02, 2008

All in a Day's Work

While we work,
she will play (or watch cartoons)...


We have made a lot of progress on our front yard. We've torn out almost everything for the Winter, and will begin from scratch in the Spring. For now, we'll spend more time inside fixing up what we can.
As for Lauren, she loves cartoons. It has given me more freedom to get things done around the house. I need to limit the time she watches T.V., but there is always one thing after the next to get done. Lauren constantly talks about the characters she watches. She'll stand, kneel, or sit right in front of the T.V. She becomes oblivious to the world around her! I love that she's growing up. I know I'll take that back one day, but it is so fun.
Not only does Lauren love cartoons, but it kind of looks like Aunt Stephanie does too...

1 comment:

Fullmer Family said...

You are such a BUTT that you can still work in your yard right now! We have had SNOW for MONTHS!!