Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Artist Within

Lauren has been under the weather for the last five days. She got hit with a cold and then the stomach flu. What an experience! Today Lauren is finally on the road to recovery, I think. She is back to running around, jumping, laughing, playing with her toys, and coloring. I love watching her color. She can become so focused on what she is doing.
She is a spectacular artist!
As Lauren likes to say, "Ta-dah!" Her finished masterpiece...
Say "Cheeeessssseee!"

6 comments:

Jan said...

So cute. She is spectacular all the way around.

Jodi said...

I am so happy she's living up to her name - she's adorable. And quite the artist!! :)

Lauren said...

I'm glad she's feeling better. Its no fun to be sick! Little Lauren is so big! She's not little anymore!!

Fullmer Family said...

She's cute! :) And sweet!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Oohh, Poor Lauren. Colton got hit with the sick bug too this last week! Glad she's back to normal and her pictures are beautiful. We miss you guys!

Megan Zurcher said...

Coloring was my favorite activity when I was little. I loved it! I miss it :( Glad to hear Lauren is getting better.