Lauren was invited to a birthday party for her friend Aidan this past Friday.
For entertainment there was the
pinata:
+235.jpg)
Hitting this pinata with the bat is just not doing much.
+248.jpg)
Maybe tearing the paper off the pinata will get them closer to the candy and toys inside.
Then, there was the
pole hanging:
+253.jpg)
Aidan and Lauren are tough, as well as, Matt (Aidan's dad) for holding them up time after time.
Luckily, there weren't any serious injuries to report after this night. No black eyes from swinging the bat, no broken legs when falling from the pole...only tears when saying goodbye.
6 comments:
Looks like a great time! Thank goodness there weren't any "crotch" shots either. That seem to be the theme of America's Funniest Home Videos and pinatas!! :)
Oh that is so fun! I love little kids birthdays! I wanna be three!
That's cute. Her face when she's running looks like she's saying "whoa, what a rush!!" She's so cute! Tell Aiden to stay away - Lauren is CJ's!! :)
they are too cute, what a fun party! It was fun learning more things about you guys at the elders quorum party! :)
Again, totally jealous and sad I missed out on this one. It looks like it was great--tell Aidan happy birthday for me and Colton.
What a fun party Catherine. Fun times.
I love your flower header. Very springy and yummy.
Post a Comment