Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Mole In Our Yard

I couldn't decide if I wanted to put a picture of a mole on my blog because they're pretty creepy, but in comparison to the mole we have in our yard, I'd say we are very fortunate. Ours has short nails, blue eyes, is fur free, and extremely cute.

We are in the process of moving our fence, so Jason had to dig some holes to put the poles in. Lauren really wanted to get in and stay in. The hole was even deeper than what this picture portrays, probably up to her forehead. We told her that the hole was her new "time out" place. She was pretty excited about that.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

She is so cute!
I've been missing you guys!!
What is the cause of the blog slacking?!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Are we still in the same ward? I never see you.

That hole looks like a perfect 2 year old hang out.

Fullmer Family said...

I don't know about the last two, but that first mole is ADORABLE! Ha ha, just kidding. Lauren is so cute and sweet, where on earth did she get all that?!? :) I miss you and am so sad I'm not coming on this trip! :( Hopefully soon though.
Yea, and I agree with the comment from Lauren, up above, you are SLACKING with the blogging!! Come on! :)
And Debsters just busted you guys! Get to CHURCH! :) ha ha ha...

Deborama said...

that is so cute! She is so adorable, and she didn't even throw a fet yesterday, I think your fibbing! :)

MOLLY said...

that is the cutes post for the cutest little girl.

MOLLY said...

pojo's!! great idea!! ;)

Strattons said...

oh yeah, we had some moles in our yard when we lived in OK. They are disgusting little rodents that can't see. My husband smashed them with the shovel. - gross - your mole is very cute. keep that kind

Karen Brown said...

This gets the award for cutest girl ever!