Sunday, June 28, 2009

Badger Mountain

On Friday night we hiked up Badger Mountain. It is one of the few mountains, or hills rather, that we have around the Tri-Cities. It was a beautiful evening with a great view from the top. Here's Lauren walking up the path...getting a little too close to the edge sometimes.

I'm including some pictures of the area for those of you who haven't made it here to visit us yet.

This is the overlooking Richland, the Columbia River, and Pasco (on the other side of the river).

This is Richland and Kennewick, with Pasco on the other side of the river.

And this is Richland.


Here is another great view... Jason and Lauren.


5 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

All I want to know is "man, who gave little Lauren those sweet basketball shorts?!?" Ha ha... She's so dang cute! These pics are pretty - I'm gonna have to show Troy to show him that you don't live in the middle of nowhere...sorta. :) You need to be in some pictures too girly!!

Lauren said...

Great viwes! Lauren and Jason are pretty a pretty good view too!
Lauren is so big and beautiful :)

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Hi and it has been forever since I've stopped by to say hello--I'm in Washington P.S. for the month of July so we should rendezvous! Loved the M.J. tribute!

Deborama said...

How fun! Next time call us!

MOLLY said...

hey! like the song. i guess michael jackson really did make a change but mostly to his nose. is that bad to say now that he's passed?! he did have some great tunes or jams