Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A New Year

I love when a new year begins. It is always a time that I can contemplate about my life and how I can become better. 2009 was a wonderful year and I wouldn't change anything about it. I love life! I am so blessed and thankful.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy New Year! Great family picture :)

MOLLY said...

love the picture! i love life too! lauren is getting so big!!!! little girls are just the best!

Unknown said...

It was a great year, especially since I got to know you:) You're awesome! It's Nicki by the way.

Fullmer Family said...

I love this pic too. (chocolate and lime, chocolate and lime) - ha ha, you guys are cute and I miss you so much!!
ps - your goal for 2010? Come to AK! :)

Deborama said...

Love the pic, so fresh and so clean! Happy New Year! :)