I just wanted to update on some things that I have actually taken pictures of over the last month. I'm definitely not the best photographer. This month has been a little more exciting than most because we tend to be a low key kind of family. I'm going to make this blog as short as possible.
We went down to Caldwell/Boise for the Boise State football game against Oregon State, which was actually the end of September. We had a blast! We woke up early and went down to the stadium for College Game Day. Jason and I got down on the field, waved at the cameras, and watched the ESPN commentators there. Then, that evening we had a tailgating party and headed down to the game.


Jason and Lauren rode the tractor.
And then, Grandpa Brown took Lauren out to pick pumpkins.
Back in Pasco, Lauren went swimming for the last time of the year. It was a hot and beautiful day!
Lauren had a birthday. She is 4! She loves Jessie from Toy Story. She had to get her picture taken in the messiest place of the house...the closet. There are those yellow shorts again. We do dress her in other clothes, I promise! We were unsuccessful in getting any good pictures of her birthday.

Halloween! Lauren was Princess Aurora. I was probably an Indian or something at her age. We are definitely different. Me=tomboy. Lauren=a dainty princess.

Lastly, a trip to the dentist. We all had zero cavities. We left with shiny white teeth. This was Lauren's first dentist experience and she loved it.
6 comments:
Lauren is getting so big... keep posting I love to see what you have all been up to!! Hope all is well with you and your family.
I've missed you! Lauren is such a big girl--and a darling princess I might add. Glad to hear you are having a good Fall--enjoy that weather for us. We are starting to get COLD!
YAY! I love to hear what you guys are up to. October is the best month! Miss you guys!
FINALLY! You'd better really start blogging now, I need something to keep me entertained! :)
And come on, don't knock those awesome shorts!!
Happy Birthday Laur Laur!
"WHOPPERS!"
Love you guys.
Uncle Bill would be proud of those shiny white teeth! What fun you all have! Love to see that darling Lauren--wish I could say I still fit in my shorts of days gone by! Love to all
Hey! Long time no visit your blog. As always looks like fun! Just wanted to pop in and say hello :)
Post a Comment