Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy Birthday To You

Here's a happy birthday wish to Joel and Sharon!!Not too long ago, the world became a better place...the day Joel was born!


Joel has achieved much in his life. He is a man of many talents.


In his younger years, he was a boxer and was an All-star football player in high school.
He has given much of his time in boy scouts as a scout leader, which he enjoyed and believed to be a good cause.
He knows the tools and trades of constuction work.
He loves to "tinker" with hobbies of all kinds, from model airplanes to his garden.
Joel is also a great father. He has always been one to support each of his children by always being apart of their lives.
What an amazing man!!!

Happy Birthday Joel!




(Joel on an Oliver tractor.)

3 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a nice tribute to what I'm sure ate wonderful people.

That tractor looks like fun.

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday! Stay tunned for a giveaway on our blog soon.
blog4ever!

Kristin said...

Hi Catherine. I like your Birthday blog. It looks like you took a lot of time to put it together. Pretty cool.

I noticed you still have our old blog listed for us on your friends list. Have you seen our new blog? You should check it out. Here's the address:

http://family.sphotographs.com/blog/

I need to get your email address somehow.