Here is our house...+724.jpg)
Here is our house right before my mom, sister Stephanie, and I began the clean up...

Here is our house after the hard work of Jason and those of us I mentioned above...
+764.jpg)
Needless to say, we are a long ways from being done, but we've started. We love our little house.
Also, I thought I'd include some pictures that Stephanie took while my family was here visiting. We went to the Sacajawea State Park, which is located where the Snake River and Columbia River converge. It has a great little museum about Sacajawea and the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
Grandma H. picked up leaves as we were walking around the park. So, Lauren had to pick up leaves because grandma was.

Oh, we love this little girl. She is the sweetest girl ever!
9 comments:
I am so glad that your family isn't homeless anymore. I can finally sleep at nights. I always worried about you guys falling off the balcony. :)
Love the house. And your family is awesome support.
I'm thrilled you are enjoying your home, what a blessing.
That's funny Jan was worried about a balcony misshap. She's the one with the second floor open balcony with no railings. Maybe that's where her fears come from.
Sorry about yesterday, I'll do better at checking the answering machine.
She is so cute! Enjoy your new house. Its so nice to be out of apartments!
You guys are the yard wizzes! Your yard is gonna look fabulous in no time!! Little Lauren isn't so little anymore! Time for another one yet???
I'm so excited that you've moved in. Now I can "drop in" anytime. :)
Oh I am so happy for you and your new house--so fun and I knew you'd be going crazy in the yard-work department! Lauren's hair is growing my goodness how she's changed since our move!
I love your house! So cute, I can't wait to see the final pictures of when you finish your yard, I wish you were here to help me with my dirt :) How is my long lost roommate??
I'm going to come and stalk your house now!! Now that I know what it looks like...ha ha ha!! :) Miss you!!
that is a beautiful home! a lot of work! are you going to give us a tour of the inside??
Post a Comment