It was a wild and crazy birthday party! We had a bunch of family over to celebrate Lauren's birthday on Friday night.+002.jpg)
All day Friday I was in the kitchen making
these Martha Stewart
"Bug Cupcakes." Let me just say this, I have no desire to make these cupcakes again, at least not for a very long time.
"Bug Cupcakes." Let me just say this, I have no desire to make these cupcakes again, at least not for a very long time.
It was a lot of work! +020.jpg)
+020.jpg)
+022.jpg)
+027.jpg)
10 comments:
She is so cute!
Those are the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen! You are such a great mom for all your hard work on them! And Lauren...ADORABLE!
Ha ha! She looks like "Oh don't let it get me!" Its funny to hear Jason's voice. He doesn't seem to have changed much! Happy birthday again Lauren! Those cupcakes were soooo cute!
Happy Birthday Lauren. I am behind here. What a cute cupcake theme. Love it. Good job.
soooo cute, the cupcakes and lauren! i love the little faces she makes.
Cute little girl you have Cab. Hey I was wondering if you could make those cupcakes for Faiths birthday in December. They looked great.
That's SO CUTE! Happy birthday to my little niece (and future daughter-in-law) I love the video of her blowing out the candles...I wonder if CJ will blow his out? Probably not, Lauren, such a SHOWOFF!! :) Ha ha, just kidding, she's awesome like her Mom!! Jason's not too bad either. ;)
Oh, my comment about niece and daughter-in-law sounded weird...So everyone reading knows - we're really not related and no, Lauren isn't going to marry her cousin. :)
Awwww she is so sweet! Those cupcakes are so cute!
those cupcakes are AMAZING!!! good work mom!! how did you do the wings? are they a cookie? i may have to try those one day... we'll see, i'll have to be super ambitious!
how's your house coming along?
Post a Comment