Lauren is 2 1/2 years old and this is the first ice cream cone she has ever had. Is Lauren deprived or are we lame parents? Whatever the answer may be, she sure did enjoy it! Delicious!
I could hear your voice saying that about being lame. Only four more months here and MAYBE (long shot) I'll be in Pasco again. Who knows--that would be great though to see you guys again. Don't feel bad about the deprivation--COlton encountered his first slurpee this last week. I know what I'll be using in future bribes.
Well at least she isn't eating a lot of sugar! :) Macey didn't have any candy until she was 2 at easter. So don't feel bad. I hope Lauren has many more ice cream cones to look forward too!
Poor girl!! She obviously doesn't get babysat by Troy's Mom very often. :) I think CJ had his first icecream cone before he was even into rice cereal yet...Of course, at the time, it didn't make me laugh - but now it does. :)
It's so fun to see your kids experience things for the first time!!! I'm just glad that you got pictures! How often do you get ice cream cones, not very often! NO you are not lame!!
Wow! Your daughter is beautiful. I havnt checked your blog forever because I am the lame one. It is nice to see you are treating her right...ice cream and all. Miss you guys. Jami
13 comments:
I could hear your voice saying that about being lame. Only four more months here and MAYBE (long shot) I'll be in Pasco again. Who knows--that would be great though to see you guys again. Don't feel bad about the deprivation--COlton encountered his first slurpee this last week. I know what I'll be using in future bribes.
It looks like she did pretty good! No mess!! And no you aren't lame :)
Looks like a good ice cream cone to me, but I think lytton would like any ice cream, and your not lame!
Well at least she isn't eating a lot of sugar! :) Macey didn't have any candy until she was 2 at easter. So don't feel bad.
I hope Lauren has many more ice cream cones to look forward too!
Poor girl!! She obviously doesn't get babysat by Troy's Mom very often. :) I think CJ had his first icecream cone before he was even into rice cereal yet...Of course, at the time, it didn't make me laugh - but now it does. :)
You're not lame, just smart. She's so clean in the pictures, but I bet six months or a year ago she would have had it all over the place!
It's so fun to see your kids experience things for the first time!!! I'm just glad that you got pictures! How often do you get ice cream cones, not very often! NO you are not lame!!
HOW IN THE HECK DID YOU GET HER TO EAT AN ICE CREAM CONE THAT SIZE AND COME OUT CLEAN?????? i have totally failed in the mothering department! lol
Mmmmmm - I'm wanting an ice cream cone now. But I'd like mine dipped in chocolate. Maybe after we go to the movies or dinner next time. :)
I held out forever with Kenni too. I just never thought of it! The pictures are so cute, where has that little girl been?!
Looks so cute and good.
Happy Easter to you all.
Wow! Your daughter is beautiful. I havnt checked your blog forever because I am the lame one. It is nice to see you are treating her right...ice cream and all. Miss you guys. Jami
Did you help her keep it clean, how did she eat it so perfect? She is so cute!
Post a Comment