Sunday, June 01, 2008

Our Circus Act

Here is a short version of some words Lauren can say and some animals she can imitate. She wasn't in quite the right mood to perform in front of the camera tonight, but if it was a roomful of people she'd put on an unforgettable performance. She's our little circus act. Lauren loves attention and loves to have people laugh at her.

10 comments:

Jan said...

She is the cutest thing since Mattie. I had to say that. I just get the hugest kick out of her entertaining ways. She means business when it comes to performing the tasks at hand. I love it. Really darling Catherine. She is a circus act. A very funny one. Great that you captured it on video.

rip said...

Wow! Very impressive Little Miss Lauren!
I loved it when she said, "I love you!" Very sweet.

Debie Spurgeon said...

My kids think Lauren is a genius.

Young Family said...

Funny little girl. I love that you taught her coyote!

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so good with words. She is so cute. Love the video.
Bye bye.

Fullmer Family said...

Those are ADORABLE!! Next...The COLLAGE clip! :) - I mean :O

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! I remember doing that with Allie. I can't believe it! I love how she said I love you! Soooooo cute!

Fullmer Family said...

Oh no, I think the closest zoo to you in the ANCHORAGE zoo...and it is AWESOME!! ;) Everyone's probably thinking what the - to my comment out of no where!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Lauren is soooooooooooooooo cute!!!
Almost every word she said Britton repeated her. Oh and Britton learned how to do This Little Piggy. Although Lauren enunseates more it is still cute!!!

Julie said...

what a cute little stinker! She seems really funnny!