Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Silly Girl

Lauren enjoys wearing glasses when we travel. When it's cloudy or dark, you can bet she has them on anyway. She can wear them upside down. It's all the same to her.
She's just happy to have the sunglasses, and "Doggie", as he is called. "Doggie" is another story. She sleeps with him, pushes him around in the stroller, talks to him, feeds him, changes his diaper, and kisses him. It's as if he is alive. We better buy a back up dog just in case something happens to this one; otherwise, there won't be a happy Lauren nor a happy Mom and Dad.

8 comments:

Joe and Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe and Liz said...

Sorry I messed up my comment...
She sounds just like my Emily! She loves to still wear her sunglasses upside down and she's 3 and she sleeps on top of a stuffed animal dog everynight. I don't know what we'd do if we lost that one too. How cute is your little one!

Fullmer Family said...

So cute!! CJ has a little monkey he sleeps with and likes to feed and carry all over. Troy thinks it's girly so he's always trying to trick him into leaving it in the car...What a DORK! :) Lauren is so sweet!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I am totally a sunglasses fan too Lauren, rain, shine or overcast and dark, I've always got mine on.

I can't wait to see the finished project of your front yard this spring.

Anonymous said...

so cute Catherine. As much as it wears me out, I'm so glad I have that bit of fun every day.

Kaydee said...

Cute little girl Cab!!!!

MOLLY said...

i love the glasses! i don't remember there ever being that cool of animals at that zoo! i really like your music too, i listen to it while i clean n stuff

Jodi said...

Awwwwwww